We understand exactly how much first impressions matter, which is why we do our best to ensure that your first visit is seamless, relaxing and educational. We’ve provided some information to help provide you some peace of mind prior to your first appointment. We are confident in our level of service and look forward to meeting you!
Prepare for Your Visit
1. Please contact your previous dental provider and request that all records and x-rays be sent to our office. Certain offices may require you to sign a release of information form. Here is our office contact information:
Phone: (701) 232-3379
Address: 3226 13th Avenue South, Fargo, ND 58103
Fax: (701) 298-0879
2. Please fill out your medical history and new patient form.
3. If you have any questions regarding your first visit, please don’t hesitate to call (or text!) our office at (701) 232-3379. We are happy to help.
Your First Visit
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to ensure we have all of the correct information. Remember to bring:
- Your completed New Patient Form
- Your insurance information
- Your ID
After Your Visit
Welcome to the Dental Care Fargo family! We look forward to seeing you on a regular basis as we partner together to maintain your healthy smile. Please make sure to schedule your next hygiene visit as well as any additional work outlined in your treatment plan.
Feel free to “like” us on Facebook to stay connected with us through social media. Watch our page for the latest office information, specials, educational materials and giveaways.
Love Dental Care Fargo? (Awh, shucks – we love you too!) But really. Did you enjoy your experience? If so, tell a friend, family member or co-worker. We appreciate your referrals and feedback.